Sunday, March 11, 2012

Breaking News: Nick King is an Asshole

The following video was posted to KingsEmpire.com and was sent to PSW.com.

[The lights in the arena slowly dim as the sound of guitar intro of “King Nothing ” by Metallica fills the arena. The first verse of the song picks up right as strobe lights flicker at the entrance way at the same tempo as the song. He opens the curtain a slowly steps through it wearing a black suit. He pounds his chest and raises his right fist, which is heavily taped, slowly. The fans begin to boo him heavily as he begins to make his way down the ramp like a man possessed stopping here and there to berate or flip off a fan. Nick King circles around the ring and stops at the ring opening. The fans are on their feet hoping to be able to throw something at him without security catching them. He steps through the ropes getting a loud reaction from all those who hate him in the crowd. He just stands there in the middle of the ring with his arms folded looking at everyone with great disdain. He heads over to the farthest corner, grabs the top rope with both hands squats down to stretch his arms and legs before producing his own microphone from his coat. As the music fades at the end of the previous verse, the crowd is booing him as he brings the mic up to his mouth.]

Nick King: Ladies and Gentlemen, I want you all to stand on your feet because this is the highlight of your night. You people are going to be given the privilege of seeing the only wrestler worth a damn in this company wrestle.

Crowd: Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!

[He looks into the crowd like he’s soaking he whole thing in. It’s almost appears that he’s enjoying annoying the crowd.]
Nick King: Is that the best you got? Do you seriously think that is supposed to hurt me and make me think about my actions? I know that I’m an asshole! I pride myself on being the biggest asshole in this company. But the best part is that you idiots keep buying your tickets so you can watch me continue to prove that I am the best wrestler this company has. So call me an asshole. Call me a prick. Hell that douche bag Jaxson calls me worse than that on Twitter and on his little recap bullshit. And I could care less because I’m still making a hell of a lot more money than any of you are and the best thing is that it’s your money.

[He pauses for a moment.]

Nick King: No, the best thing is that I work for a boss who gives me a loaded gun and lets me use it. That is why I’m back on the Jody bandwagon. I can say whatever I want and do whatever I want as long as I don’t hurt one of his little staff members. Because let’s be serious. No one gave a rat’s ass about my spilling Tara’s blood. They could have cared less about my making Jace bleed in the middle of this ring. All Jody cared about is that I cracked that waste of space Matt Reynolds when he was a referee. Unlike other wrestling organizations, PSW will make sure that its staff members are protected and I can almost respect that. However, that is why Jaxson has the balls to say whatever pops in his head. He knows that Jody would fire me on the spot if I came up there and beat him like the little bitch he is. The fact of the matter is that I make him relevant. No one would give a damn about him if we were not having our current war of words.

Crowd: [Getting louder with every chant.] Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!

Nick King: Man.. [He just stands there shaking his head.] You people don’t learn. But I really shouldn’t be surprised. I mean let’s take a look at who we have in attendance here.

[He points at the front row of the crowd in front of him.]

Nick King: First we got some idiots thinking he’s cool wearing one of Johnny Royal’s old shirts from when he was wrestling overseas. Its wasn’t cool then and its defiantly retarded now. Royal is the past. I’m the future. Next to him we have a Herpes infested slut in a blue tank top that probably learned to blow her dad from her mom. Give her a hand guys. [He claps.] She’s going to be on welfare someday.

[He climbs out of the ring and stands in front of the girl he’s insulting.]

Nick King: So why are you a whore?

[He holds the microphone in front of her and gets no response, but you can see that the guy next to her, obviously her boyfriend, is getting pissed at the whole situation.]

Nick King: Come on… You can tell everyone why you’re a Herpes infested slut who is going to starting popping kids out left and right so you can sponge off the rest of us. {He points at the boyfriend.] You want some boyo? You don’t like that I’m letting everyone know about your girl here? [He flips the guy off.] Come on. Get mad. I want you to get mad enough that you come over that damn guardrail and give me a warm up before my match tonight. I’ll give you a free shot right now. You take the first shot and I might even let you walk out of here with one broken bone. What do you say?

[Security starts moving in and Nick smiles knowing that this guy isn’t going to make a move for fear of security.]

Nick: Don’t worry about them. I’m the one that won’t hesitate to come over that guard rail and kick your ass. You’re lucky I don’t come over that barrier and kick your ass for that damn look you gave me. You’re girlfriend is a slut. Hell we could probably pass her around the arena if we wanted so everyone can take a turn on the Herp-a-Go- Around. You’d like that wouldn’t you honey?

[He holds the microphone back in front of her and she’s now starting to cry.]

Nick King: Truth hurts doesn’t it? [He climbs back in the ring.] The truth hurts that you’ll never be anything more that a pathetic piece of trash. The truth hurts that your boyfriend isn’t man enough to slap the man who is running you into the ground. He just proved to everyone here that he is just a little bitch. Just like that little old man that I know is here tonight. Matt Reynolds…. Get out here. Screw the match with Whirlwind tonight. We all know how that was going to end tonight. I’m going to choke him out in the middle of the ring and embarrass him in front of all these people. Get out here so I can finish crippling you, you old fart.

[He throws the microphone down and motions for Matt Reynolds to come down.]