Monday, February 6, 2012

Video of Nick King's Promo from Breakaway

This was sent to us by the jackass Nick King after the show. I went off on a rant about it in my write-up, so to be fair and impartial, this is what Nick "Cry for Attention" King sent us. It was recorded before the battle royal started, as he made his way to the ring.


[The lights in the arena slowly dim as the sound of guitar intro of “King Nothing ” by Metallica fills the arena. The first verse of the song picks up right as strobe lights flicker at the entrance way at the same tempo as the song. He opens the curtain a slowly steps through it wearing his usual wrestling gear and a pair of crimson glasses. He pounds his chest and raises his right fist, which is heavily taped, slowly. The fans begin to boo him heavily as he begins to make his way down the ramp like a man possessed stopping here and there to berate or flip off a fan. He circles around the ring and stops at the ring opening. The fans are on their feet hoping to be able to throw something at him without security catching them. He steps through the ropes getting a loud reaction from all those who hate him in the crowd. He just stands there in the middle of the ring with his arms folded looking at everyone with great disdain. He heads over to the farthest corner, grabs the top rope with both hands squats down to stretch his arms and legs before marching over and demanding a microphone. As the music fades at the end of the previous verse, the crowd is booing him as he brings the mic up to his mouth.]

Nick King: Here we are sitting on the one year anniversary of this place and I swear to God that the only thing worth a damn around here is me. Everything else about Peach State Wrestling sucks. From the owner who I pray to God will one day choke on a hooker’s tit; to the spineless pieces of shit who is sitting somewhere trying to figure out how he is going to change this around so he can post it for the show.

[A smirk comes across his face as he waves at Jaxson.]


Nick King: Hi Jaxson! Be glad you got the office to hide behind while you call someone an asshole on Twitter. You make sure you get everything down and I won’t come up there and beat you within an inch of your life. Don’t worry though. I’m having this taped to broadcast it on the internet. People are going to see or hear about this and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about. [He shrugs his shoulders.] The point of the matter is that I am here tonight to regain my PSW Championship. The belt that it took two people to get off me. Tara couldn’t do it on her own so she had to get her hubby to help her get the job done. I’m not bitter... I’m just making a point that I am the only person around here that people have to gang up to beat. I’m just that damn good. There shouldn’t have been a damn match last month to crown a champ. They should have put the belt around my waist and saved me the trouble of beating everyone tonight.

[He pauses for a moment letting the mindless fans, staff, and wrestlers in attendance take in every word he’s saying.]

Crowd: Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!

[He looks into the crowd like he’s soaking he whole thing in.]

Nick King: Come on! At least try to be original you brainless marks! You could at least search those tiny mark brains of yours to think of something better.

[He smirks while the chants get louder.

King: The PSW championship belongs to...

[He dodges a cup of Pepsi thrown from the crowd.]

King: Hold on… You got something to say?

[He looks into the crowd and points at a directly to an overweight man in a Batman shirt.]

Man: Fuck you!

King: Fuck you too pal! Why don’t you drag your lard ass up here? Never mind, I’ll save you the trouble and come to you.

[He climbs out of the ring and gets directly in the man’s face.]

King: Here I am. Take the first swing bitch.

[He holds his arms out daring the fan to take a swing before security steps in to stop this man from making a big mistake. King just smiles, spits in the face of one the members of the security staff, and climbs back in the ring.]

Nick King: Sorry for the interruption. This is already starting to look like an episode of RAW. And you [he points at the fan.] should be glad that I have shit to do or you’d end up like Matt Reynolds. But back to my Championship. Tonight is a formality. I know it. Jody knows it. All the other punk asses in this match know it and most importantly our champion Griffin Hawkins knows it. I’m the only thing that matters in PSW. I am PSW’s Franchise. This company would not have lasted this damn long if I weren’t around carrying it on my back. I’ve been here since day one and I will keep beating people down in this ring until someone has the guts, the talent, or a damn AK 47 to stop me. So get August out here. I ready to win my damn title back and prove to all these retards that I’m the King and the rest of you are all my little bitches.